Protecting your private information is our priority.
By visiting our website, our social media pages and doing business with us you agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by, and to comply with, these privacy policies and any other posted guidelines or rules applicable to any website where the Spinach Video service is found.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age
‘Personal information’ is information that directly identifies you, such as your name and email address, or data that could be used, on its own or in combination with other data, to identify you.
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by issuing a message at [email protected]
Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us.
However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include:
- registering for an account;
- entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners;
- signing up for special offers from selected third parties;
- sending us an email message;
- submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services.
To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us.
However we may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
We may also use your personal information to carry out some automated decision making about you. For instance, our email manager may monitor which mails you open and use this information to automatically manage future emails you receive. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services and to grow our business. As you would expect, the more involved you are with us, the more information about you we will collect.
Also we may process the following categories of personal information about you:
User Data: which includes data about how you use our website and any other online services.
Communication data: which includes any communication that you send to us. This might be when you fill out a survey or questionnaire, join our mailing list or when you contact us through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us.
Technical Data: which includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Spinach Video LLC does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
We may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries.
All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
We may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Spinach Video LLC or the site;
- protect and defend the rights or property of Spinach Video LLC; and/or
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Spinach Video LLC, or the public.
Changes to this Statement
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records;
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Testimonials and reviews
If you provide us with a testimonial or review, you give us your consent for the use of your name, likeness, product you are reviewing and the date of service delivery to be displayed on our website or in our other marketing material, together with the content of the testimonial that you provide. We may edit your testimonial but will only do so where possible without changing the meaning of what you have said. We may store and/or use your review for as long as the information is relevant to our business. We process this information based on your consent which you may withdraw.
From time to time, we may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. We may send you information we think you will be interested in relating to the services we offer. This may include general information eg about marketing, specific emails promoting our services or information about other areas we believe our subscribers will be interested in. We may also send you joint affiliate offers if we believe this might be of value to you.
In order to improve our services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from us or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Spinach Video LLC, you may opt out of such communications by replying STOP MY SUBSCRIPTION on [email protected]
Sosial media and other websites
We may provide links to other websites or use social networking services to communicate with the public about our work. You can connect with us via our social media pages on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Cookies and other Identifiers
- Recognise you whenever you visit the site.
- Carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content. services and to help us better understand our customer requirements and interests; and
- Make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
- You can browse this website anonymously (although cookies may identify your IP address). If you identify yourself to us, at that point we will collect your personal information. Due to the nature of the services we offer, we will necessarily collect personal information about you.
We will retain your personal information whilst it remains pertinent to our legitimate commercial interests. So, we will retain personal information of customers and suppliers and employees of customers and suppliers whilst the individual remains a customer or supplier or connected with a customer or supplier. We will retain personal information of potential customers whilst the individual responds to a request to confirm continued interest in our products and services. We have different retention periods for information provided as part of an application for employment made available to those who apply for employment.
We do not discriminate against anyone on the basis of age, gender, race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.
At Spinach Video we are committed to ensuring that your information is secure to industry standards however no system can be 100% secure and we are not responsible for loss you may suffer should your personal information be unlawfully accessed. Using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis.
We welcome your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Spinach Video LLC has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Spinach Video LLC at: [email protected]
Effective as of July 01, 2021